1/11/2013

My Host Mom is The Best

I think this deserves a post even tho it's been a while already :-)

Part of our project in school last tri was it to complete our LinkedIn profile and in order to do that we needed recommendations from previous employees. One of the people I asked was my host mom since I have "worked" for her for two years plus right before my Au Pair time was over she told me that whenever I needed a recommendation for a job application or other things she would be more than happy to write one. I told her to be completely honest and even if there were any negative things she should feel free to mention them, too, because I think it is important for future employers to also know one's weaknesses (as long as it's not too negative lol)
When I got an email from LinkedIn that the recommendation has been posted I was....I don't know...somehow speechless but beyond happy at the same time :-)

Franzi is the best child care provider my family has ever had. Warm, loving, fun, yet firm with my children. She is creative and playful and the kids have a great time with her. She is responsible, conscientious and is always looking for ways to help out around the house. Simply put, having her as part of my family during her time as our Au Pair made my life easier - which I think is the greatest compliment a working mother can give their child care provider!


"It's the little things in life that make you happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment