I know it has been a loooooong time but to be honest my life in Germany isn't nearly as exciting as my life in the US ;-)
Surprisingly there are still several people reading my blog all the time - THANK YOU GUYS - so I thought it was about time to post again. First of all, to those still following my blog, should I keep it in English or do you prefer to read all this in German? When I first started the blog it was all in German but then I got more and more request to post in English as a lot of people I got to know throughout my time in the US started reading and wanted to know what I have been up to ;-)
Last month I went back to Boston to visit my host family and my friends over there and had an amazing time as always!!! It always feels so good to be back and so normal at the same time. I got to see my brother and his girlfriend, who are currently doing and internship and semester abroad in Boston and also got to hang out with two of my friends from Breda who are now living back in the US and Canada.
Right now I am writing my thesis as a last step before i graduate from college this summer *yippie* I really can't wait to be done but at the same time it means that I will have to figure out what happens then. I really need to start looking for jobs and send out applications, but first I should probably focus on my thesis.....



No comments:
Post a Comment