So after I finally finished my thesis, Sabrina, Lola and I kinda spontaneously decided to do another road trip. Where?? In the US of course :-)
Sabrina is still living in Boston with her host family and Lola and I spent a few weeks during our summer vacation there. This time we decided to travel further south and came up with the following route:
Day 1: Arrival in Atlanta, GA
Day 2: 4th of July celebrations at a friend's house
Day 3: Exploring Atlanta
Day 4: Savannah, GA
Day 5: Charleston & Myrtle Beach, SC
Day 6: Wilmington, NC
Day 7: Columbia, SC
Day 8: Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, Smokey Mountains, TN
Day 9: Nashville, TN
Day 10: Nashville & Memphis, TN
Day 11: Memphis, TN
Day 12: Memphis - Tupelo - Birmingham - Atlanta
Day 13: Flying to Boston visiting my host family for another week
It was a lot of driving but more than worth it. SO many amazing places we got to see. I definitely fell in love with Charleston, Nashville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and will for sure come back at some point :-)
We took too many pictures to upload them all so here's just a small selection.








No comments:
Post a Comment