5/11/2009

Match

It’s been a while since my last entry but there was really nothing exciting to tell plus I was busy studying for my finals. Anyways, by now I have had 21 families in the AuPairRoom and I finally matched with family #20. They have been in the APR since May 4th together with two other families from GA and WA and I emailed and talked on the phone with all of them. The one from WA didn’t seem that friendly when we talked on the phone so they were crossed off the list right away. I talked to the families from MA and GA on the phone for a second time and GA told me right away that they would like to match
with me. Since the family from MA told me that they wanted to make a decision between e and another girl over the weekend I told the family from GA that I would make my decision after the weekend (hoping that MA wants to match with me).
When I woke up this morning I checked my emails right away and found a mail from the MA family saying that they would like to have me as their Au Pair :) :) Of course my answer was yes and so we officially matched today *yay*. My journey is going to start on the 6th of July; I will fry from Dusseldorf to the US, attend an orientation in New Jersey for a few days and then fly to my host family in
Massachusetts :-)

You were matched with your host family on: 11.05.2009
You are scheduled to arrive in the U.S. on: 06.07.2009

Your orientation dates are: 06.07.2009 to 09.07.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment