Today I got my international driver’s license and can drive right away once I’m in the US without getting the MA license. Yesterday I was quite busy filling out all the forms for my visa….so much work. I think I had to fill out every form at least three time but therefore I now know my new address and phone
number in the States :-)
My appointment in the embassy is on June 17th pretty early in the morning
which means I have to leave here around 5 am – yay – but it will bring me a few steps closer to America :-)
I also started with the Pre-Departure Orientation Project that every Au Pair has to do but I honestly
didn’t get that far….
This coming weekend I have to say goodbye for the first time from a few friends. It’s weird to know that
I won’t see them for such a long time but hey – see you next year ;)
Well, what else to say? 36 days left…time is running and I can’t wait to finally leave Germany and meet
my host family :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment