Sabrina, Isa, Vanessa and me decided to rent a car and go to Six Flags for a weekend. We left on Saturday morning and with a lunch stop at McD we got to the park just after lunch and spend all day on the roller coasters. They even convinced me to get on the highest/fastest one I never went on before when I went to Six Flags and OMG!!!! I think this was one of the once in a lifetime experience :D
After checking in at the hotel we drove around to find a place to eat dinner at and I gotta say Springfield does not seem to be the safest are lol
Sunday morning we had breakfast at Starbucks and then spent pretty much all day in the water park. So much fun and the weather was just perfect!!!
Here a few pictures:


.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment