Even though I planned on finishing a report for my school in Breda I spent a lot of time with my host family and the boys. The weather has been really great so Celeste (the current AP) and I took the boys to the pool a lot of times. We also took them to Rockport to my host dad's mom's place for two nights since she lives close to the beach. The boys had a blast playing in the ocean, building sand castles and collecting sea weed. B. even sneaked some into the trunk of the car and it took us quite a while to figure out where that disgusting smell we noticed a few days later came from. (Yuck!!)
Within those last couple of weeks we celebrated my bday, B's 7th birthday and also had a surprise party for my host mom with the whole family from Upstate NY and also VA.






No comments:
Post a Comment