11/09/2012

First snow

After hurricane Sandy left the East Coast by the end of last week the next storm was already waiting in line. This time a Nor'easter that was supposed to bring lots of wind, rain and in some areas even some snow up to 2 inches (5 cm).
Well, luckily I didn't have school on Wednesdays because it got really windy and nasty outside.  I thought that it would only snow a little bit up north so I didn't bother  and was totally surprised when I looked outside the window later that day and saw the first snowflakes of the year :-))


A few hours later I looked outside again to see if the snow has already melted and wola - it apparently hasn't stopped snowing at all and the supposedly 2" became almost 4" - 5" (10 - 12 cm) of snow!!!


Kitty cat's first snow

No comments:

Post a Comment