6/01/2009

today is such a great day :)

wohaaa I've just received my flight itinerary :) :) :) and it's UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! wow^^

My first flight will depart in Dusseldorf on the 6th of July at 10.25 am. We are going to have a layover in Frankfurt which means that I am finally going to meet all the other girls that I already know from the AuPair platform online :-) We are all going to fly together which is so awesome. I think it’s gonna be a lot of fun. Our flight to Newark will depart in Frankfurt around 1pm where we are supposed to land at 3.40pm (US time). We are going to spend both flights in big Lufthansa planes so it will hopefully be not that uncomfortable :-)
How am I supposed to sleep now after getting such awesome information at 1am??? :-)

Flight 1 Monday, July 06, 2009
Departure: 10:25 AM Duesseldorf, Germany - International Airport
Arrival: 11:20 AM Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt International , terminal 1

Airline: Lufthansa LH807 Duration: 0:55

Flight 1 Monday, July 06, 2009
Departure: 01:15 PM Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt International , terminal 1
Arrival: 03:40 PM Newark, USA - Newark Liberty International , terminal B

Airline: Lufthansa LH402 Duration: 8:25
Aircraft: Boeing 747-400

No comments:

Post a Comment