7/28/2012

Back to the States :)

Did I sleep last night?? Not really :) I was so excited to finally go back to the States for 6 if not 12 months although this time it was a little bit harder to say goodbye to my family and friends than it was when I left for the States about three years ago.

Anyways, the flights were ok and I was SO glad when we finally landed in Boston. It was just a great feeling to be back "home" <3
While I was waiting for my suitcase I texted my host mom since I was going to take a cab to her office so that we could ride back home together and luckily I checked my phone again before I left the airport since my host mom texted me that she was on her way to the airport already to pick me up. Yay!!!
Not much later she arrived at the airport and we were on our way home. I couldn't wait to see the boys again after such a long time and apparently they couldn't wait either. I was just able to put my stuff inside when the boys were already all over me, goofing around like crazy. It's so great to know that no matter how long I was away it's always like I've never left :))

Btw - this was my host mom's reaction when I told her about the exchange (and no, I did not change the font size ;) )  so I wasn't the only one being really excited :)


No comments:

Post a Comment