The last couple of weeks in Holland and Germany have been really busy since everything was kinda last minute. Once my visa got approved I could finally start arranging everything. Due to the fact that I thought I couldn't go on exchange I had already signed a contract for a new apartment in Breda which meant I had to move, even though I wasn't gonna live there for the next 12 months. I decided to keep the apartment anyway (since it is almost impossible to find a nice place when the school year starts) and subled it which meant I needed to find someone who could move in for one year. I also needed to get all my stuff back to Germany, study for my finals and somehow pass them and get all the projects done for school, pick my classes at JWU and last but not least try to find a room in Providence, which turned out to be nearly impossible since I wasn't able to just go there and look at the places so I decided to wait until I was there. I already talked to a few people that were going to sublet a room and decided to meet them and have a look at the place as soon as I was there. Most of the rooms I saw on pictures didn't really look that nice so I was a bit skeptic where I would end up living :D
It was a busy and exhausting time but knowing that I am doing all this to be able to go back to the States was definitely worth it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment