Yesterday I took the bus back to Boston again to meet up with Sabrina and take her to her first football game. I was afraid that it was going to rain all day (as it has a lot lately) but we got really lucky.
We went out for lunch in the city first, got our Starbucks coffee and then took the T down to Chestnut Hill. Since we got there early we had some time to walk around campus and see all the craziness that is going on before the games. Before the game even started Sabrina was already in love with football and everything that comes with it lol.
Thanks to my host dad we had the best seats ever (my standard seats from the last seasons :) ) and since it's in the season tickets holder section it's pretty much the same people all the time. Kind of funny to see people that I've already seen when I wen to my first game about three years ago.
After the game I took the bus back to Providence since I am already spending the next few weekends at my host family's place :)





No comments:
Post a Comment