It's already been a week since college started and I'm already covered in school work :D Besides our midterms and finals we have quite a lot of hand-in assignments and tests in between so it's really different from what I was used to from back home. Also the fact the we have trimesters here instead of semesters changes things a lot since everything needs to be done within those 3 months and then the term is over. Not like in Holland where we had almost the whole semester for the bigger assignments but I think everything has its advantages and disadvantages ;)
Last weekend we spontaneously went to Boston with a couple of other exchange students to see the city and go to Red Sox game. Even though I pretty much know the city by heart I decided to join them. I mean I had nothing else planned and Boston is always a lot of fun and a great city to spend the day. I also haven't been to a Red Sox game for over a year so it was about time :)
On Sunday I met up with Cindy, who is an Au Pair here in Providence. We spent the day at the mall and just walking around Providence, which was fun. Of course, not without a coffee at Starbucks ;-)





No comments:
Post a Comment