Last weekend I was supposed to go to Utica, NY, with my host mom to her sister's baby shower but since I had a test on Thursday that plan didn't work out. Oh well, I went to Framingham anyway to finally get my hair cut and highlighted again and I'm loving it. So since my host mom and the boys weren't going to be back until Saturday evening and Celeste was on a weekend trip to the Niagara Falls it was just my host dad and me but he was busy watching all the football games and also went out with his dad.
So Friday night I went out for dinner with Sabrina but since we both weren't that hungry we only ended up going to FYI - soooo delicious!!!
When Sabrina told me that she has never been to Target before I couldn't believe it!!! It's just THE BEST store ever so I obviously had to take her there :-D
We spent more than 2 hours there until they almost closed at 11pm. They have just soooo many great things there and going to Target to just buy shampoo doesn't work out. You always end up buying more than you actually planned on!1
![]() |
| Orange Kit Kat - just for Halloween, and only in the US :-D |





No comments:
Post a Comment