Yesterday Cindy and I went to the outlets and spent about 4 hours there (plus lunch break :-p ). Unfortunately I didn't find anything but since I knew that I am going back there on Friday everything was just fine!!
![]() |
| On the way back from the outlets |
In the middle of the night I woke up and noticed that I my lip was swollen :-/ So Sunday morning my host mom tried to convince me to go to the hospital but by the time she almost got me to go it was already much better and the swelling was completely gone and so were the hives. No clue what it was but I hope it will never happen again.
So on Sunday afternoon I wen to Aldi to buy some yummy German chocolate, since I could show myself in public again :-D






No comments:
Post a Comment