12/01/2012

My Dad's visit

About a month ago my dad spontaneously booked a flight to come visit me so I picked him up at the airport in Boston on Wednesday. During the time he's here we are having a rental car which is really nice and so convenient for lazy people like me :-D Just kidding, but it makes everything so much easier.
So Wednesday we didn't do that much since my dad was pretty tired from the flight. We went to the mall, walked through a couple of stores and had dinner later on. Thursday unfortunately I had to go to two of my three classes. Since the winter term just started on Tuesday I couldn't just skip all my classes right at the beginning.
On Friday we drove down to Newport to tour the Mansions and even though I've seen one of them before already it was great. Everything was decorated for Christmas and looked really impressive but unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures inside the buildings.





My new home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment