12/07/2012

The city that never sleeps

On Monday morning the alarm rang way to early but for a good reason. We had to get ready to catch the 6am but to New York City where we were gonna spend the day. Unfortunately the bus ride took longer than expected due to a big accident on one of the highways down there but we still had more than enough time to see everything and since my dad has been to the city before there were some spots we didn't have to go to again. The weather was great so we decided to get on top of Rockefeller Center again and even tho I've been there a couple of times before the amazing view is something you'll never get tired of.


Tuesday I had to be back in school and on Wednesday it was already time to say goodbye again since my dad's visit was over. The next 2 weeks won't be that exciting since I will be quite busy with school before winter break is finally here. Can't wait for Christmas and hopefully some snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment