2/23/2013

Goodbye Providence...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but the last two weeks were kinda busy. I had arrange everything to finalize my semester abroad and make sure that all the papers are signed so they can transfer the credits to my school in the Netherlands but luckily it didn't take long to get everything back and mail it to Breda. Last Thursday I had my finals and official last day of school and also moved out and back to my host family's place. I gotta admit it felt kinda weird to drive from Providence to Framingham knowing that it was the last time I had been there....The last time I got my coffee at the Starbucks on campus, the last time I walked through school; just everything for the last time and I'm sure I'm gonna miss it. The good part tho: I won't have school until September :))

Right now I am in Framingham enjoying my last days here and they are definitely going by way too fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment