There's nothing better than having wifi on a plane that has neither TV's nor music or anything else!!! :-)
After a sleepless night of packing and repacking my bags a million of times it was time to say goodbye to my boys this morning which was as tough as always.....You should think you'd get used to it at some point but I think that will never happen.
Luckily my host mom was leaving for a business trip today and since her flight was only 10 mins after mine we could drive to the airport together. It reminded me a lot of when she brought me to the airport two years ago when I had to go back to Germany but I think I managed it quite well this time.
While we were waiting for departure three JetBlue planes were standing next to us, one of them must have been the one my host mom was in waiting for her departure only a few mins later - pretty funny I think.
Right now I am sitting on the plane on my way to Atlanta, GA where I'm going to have my first layover. I heard that ATL airport should be really great with a mall inside and lots of things to do but I only have 1 hours till boarding for my next flight and have to change terminals and hopefully have time to eat lunch as well before I am off to a 5.5 hour flight to Seattle sitting in between two people - yay!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment