2/09/2013

Officially snowed in!!!

There's not a lot to say besides the fact then Blizzard Nemo brought a lot of snow and I LOVE IT!!!!
The storm hit the area yesterday afternoon and stayed for quite a while. No one was allowed to drive on the roads anymore and the driving ban is still on until 4pm today. Everything's closed, a lot of people lost power and so did we for about 30 mins last night.
When I woke up this morning I opened the door right away and all the snow got into my room :D I haven't been outside yet since I don't have my snow pants here but I will def get out there at some point later today. Out street isn't plowed yet and unfortunately our shovels are in the garage, which isn't accessible from the house lol

Here are some first pictures from this morning and last night:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment