8/08/2009

NYC here I come... :)

Only a short entry right now before we‘re going on vacation tomorrow :)

Nothing special happened the last few days. I had both boys all day, we went to the beach, had a playdate, went to a new playground etc. On Wednesday Ann-Christin and I went to downtown Framingham to get our social security number so as soon as I have it I can open my bank account :) 
This morning I went shopping and got a lot for little money. We started packing, got gas for the cars and tomorrow we’re heading to Long Island, NY where we are going to stay until Monday. Then we are heading north towards Upstate NY to visit my hm’s parents for a week, where we are going to celebrate my bday as well as my hm’s grandma’s bday :)

So see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment