8/29/2009

update - finally :)

I know, I know…..not sure how much longer I’m gonna continue this blog :D
The first couple of days were normal, nothing special going on. Thursday was B.’s 4th birthday so we were busy all weekend long. The grandparents came from Upstate NY which is why I moved into B.’s bedroom for the weekend and we had a “sleepover” :D On Saturday the rest of the family came and we had a nice BBQ, some yummy homemade Sangria and lots of presents for B. :)
Sunday was his bday party with his friends at an indoor-playground. (great location btw to take the boys there on a rainy day :) ) I met Katrin who just arrived in Boston a few days ago. She is the Au Pair of one of B.’s friends and also living in Fham.

CIMG2147Back at home we had dinner and – tadaa – Dairy Queens for dessert :) Afterwards I watched Baseball with my hd and my hm’s dad even though I still don’t really get what’s going on there :D

On Monday the grandparents went back home and everything was back to normal again. We had a few playdates throughout the week, Wednesday the boys and I went to Katrin’s place and the kids had a great time together. Later on I met up with Ann-Christin and we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Food there is soooooo delicious and the portions are huge but the “famous” cheesecake is actually not that good :D

Thursday B and I made a surprise-cake for my hm’s bday while N was sleeping and afterwards Katrin and I took the kids to a playground where we spend about 3 hours. Friday morning B came right into my room to get the cake and he was so proud when he gave it to my hm – really cute :) In the afternoonI was off for a couple of hours but therefore had the boys overnight until Sat morning – arrangement between my hd and me because he wanted to surprise my hm for her bday :)
Later on I’m going to the mall since it’s raining non-stop….first time I am wearing a long sleeve ever since I’m here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment